4th of July Cake
Calories: 221 kcalCarbohydrates: 36 gProtein: 5 gFat: 13 gSaturated Fat: 11 gSodium: 71 mgFiber: 3 gSugar: 13 gVitamin A: 1.7 IUCalcium: 19 mgIron: 5 mg
- 1 pkg white cake mix
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- 4 cups frozen dairy whipped topping
- Prepare and bake the white cake mix according to the package directions. Fill 2- 8" or 9" round cake pans of a 9"x13" pan to bake your cake. Bake according to package directions.
- Allow cake to cool completely before frosting with whipped topping. You may need more topping if preparing a 2 layer cake.
- Top and decorate cake with blueberries, strawberries and raspberries. If using a 9"x13" cake you can decorate using the berries to form a US Flag design.
- Refrigerate the cake for at least 1 hour before serving.