Double Peanut Butter Cookies
Calories: 158 kcalCarbohydrates: 23 gProtein: 10 gFat: 15 gSaturated Fat: 8 gSodium: 18 mgFiber: 6 gSugar: 17 gVitamin A: 0.5 IUCalcium: 39 mgIron: 10 mg
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 cup malt syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons soy milk
- 1/2 cup sucanat
- 1 cup oat bran flake
- 3/4 cup barley flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted unsalted peanuts
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the peanut butter, oil, malt syrup, vanilla, and soymilk. In another bowl, mix together the sucanat, oat flakes, barley flour, and baking powder. Add the dry mixture to the peanut butter mixture, add the peanuts, and mix well, using your hands if necessary.
- Drop the dough by the heaping tablespoonful onto an oiled cookie sheet. Flatten each cookie out by pressing it down with a fork. Dip the fork in water to keep it from sticking to the dough.
- Bake at 350°F for 8 - 10 minutes.