3-Ingredient Breakfast Cookies
Calories: 90 kcalCarbohydrates: 12 gProtein: 3 gFat: 4 gSaturated Fat: 0.5 gSodium: 35 mgFiber: 2 gSugar: 4 g
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, mash bananas with a fork until mostly smooth. Add oats and peanut butter; mix well to combine.
- 2. Portion dough (about 2 tablespoons each) onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Flatten dough into discs with your palm and bake until cookies are firm, about 15 minutes.
- Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2018