Broiled Tilapia with Tartar Sauce
Calories: 522 kcalCarbohydrates: 8 gProtein: 70 gFat: 28 gSaturated Fat: 8 gCholesterol: 208 mgSodium: 377 mgFiber: 4 gSugar: 5 gVitamin A: 12.05 IUCalcium: 97 mgIron: 8 mg
- 4 piece s tilapia fillet, 4 ounces each
- 1 dash salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tsp sweet pickle relish
- 2 tsp chopped fresh chives or green onion tops
- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Heat broiler. Place fish on rack of broiler pan and sprinkle lightly with salt, if desired. Sprinkle evenly with paprika. Broil about 4 inches from heat source for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish is opaque.
- While the fish is broiling, combine mayonnaise, pickle relish, chives, and lemon juice and mix well. Serve fish with sauce.