Butternut Squash and Blue Cheese
Calories: 782 kcalCarbohydrates: 45 gProtein: 27 gFat: 67 gSaturated Fat: 34 gCholesterol: 93 mgSodium: 1250 mgFiber: 6 gSugar: 8 gVitamin A: 214.85 IUCalcium: 574 mgIron: 10 mg
- 1 whole pizza crust baked
- 2 cups shredded butternut squash
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 2 tbsp fresh chives chopped fine
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped fine
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 1 pinch pepper to taste
- 1/2 lb blue cheese crumbled
- 1/4 lb shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Place the pizza crust on a baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, toss together the squash, olive oil, butter, chives, parsley, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste. Add half the crumbled blue cheese and toss again.
- Spread the squash mixture evenly on top of the pizza crust up to 1/2 inch from its edge. Sprinkle with the remaining blue cheese and spread the mozzarella on top.
- Bake the pizza until the cheese is melted and just beginning to brown, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and cut into slices.