Calories: 228 kcalCarbohydrates: 33 gProtein: 8 gFat: 15 gSaturated Fat: 11 gCholesterol: 31 mgSodium: 11 mgFiber: 6 gSugar: 7 gVitamin A: 16.55 IUCalcium: 12 mgIron: 4 mg
- 4 each ears of corn
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tablespoon mixed fresh herb rosermary, thyme, and parsley
- 1 whole Garlic clove minced
- Season butter with fresh herbs or slivered garlic if desired.
- Remove husks and silk. Brush corn generously with melted butter. Wrap in aluminum foil.
- Cook directly on coals for 10 to 15 minutes. Turn once or twice during cooking.