Calories: 300 kcalCarbohydrates: 47 gProtein: 14 gFat: 21 gSaturated Fat: 12 gCholesterol: 82 mgSodium: 297 mgFiber: 9 gSugar: 28 gVitamin A: 361.575 IUCalcium: 127 mgIron: 13 mg
- 1 whole prebaked pie shell 9-inch pie crust
- 3 cups canned pumpkin pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp molasses
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 3 whole eggs slightly beaten
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- ½ cup Pecan halves for garnish
- Prepare the Oat-Nut Crust and press into a well oiled 9-inch pie pan. Bake and set aside to cool while you prepare the filling. Raise the oven temperature to 450°F.
- Mix the remaining filling ingredients in the order given. Place in a blender or food processor (you may have to do this in batches) and blend for 1 minute (this adds air to the mixture and makes the pie light in texture).
- Pour the filling into the pre-baked crust and bake for 10 minutes. Then reduce the oven heat to 350°F and bake for another 40 minutes, or until the filling is set (a toothpick inserted into middle should come out almost clean). Garnish with pecan halves, and let pie sit for at least 1/2 hour before cutting.