Calories: 444.52 kcalCarbohydrates: 26.78 gProtein: 27.52 gFat: 28.46 gSaturated Fat: 5.26 gCholesterol: 6.05 mgSodium: 9304.95 mgFiber: 0.8 gVitamin A: 16.53525 IUCalcium: 3774.58 mgIron: 6.45 mg
- 1/2 lb tofu and 1-1/2 lbs hamburger or 2 lbs ground chuck
- 1/2 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can 10-3/4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup catsup
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine meat, instant rice, onion, celery, and green bell pepper.
- Add egg, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and salt. Mix well.
- Form into balls (about 25).
- Place into a lightly greased shallow 2-1/2-quart casserole dish. Set aside.
- Combine soup, water and catsup. Bring to a boil and pour over the meatballs.
- Cover casserole dish and bake for one hour.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover dish again until cheese melts.