This dish leans on garlic and red pepper to give broccoli a spicier kick. If you love garlic, feel free to add a little extra to give it a stronger punch.
Calories: 78.1 kcalCarbohydrates: 8.7 gProtein: 3.7 gFat: 4.2 gSaturated Fat: 0.7 gCholesterol: 1.1 mgSodium: 60.6 mgPotassium: 372.7 mgFiber: 3.01 gSugar: 2 gCalcium: 69.4 mgIron: 0.9 mg
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic sliced
- 1 lb. broccoli trimmed and chopped
- Crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 1. Heat oil in large skillet and add garlic; sauté until lightly gold (1 minute).
- 2. Stir in broccoli. Cover and cook until broccoli is bright green and tender (8-10 minutes).
- 3. Serve hot with red pepper flakes and cheese to garnish.